[aprssig] TH-D7 question

Gary n6lrv at cox.net
Sun Dec 11 02:51:50 EST 2011

I've never used a TH-D7A(G 2.0) before but I just got one secondhand so I
borrowed my GPS setup (Nuvi 350 and Argent Data interface cable) from my
TM-D710A and hooked it up to the D7A(G). All seem to work fine except
station specific icons don't seem to be getting sent from the D7A(G) to the
Nuvi instead I see the station's SSID and a common square icon. Is this
normal or is there a way to get the D7A(G) to pass the station specific icon
info to the Nuvi just as the D710A does?
Gary