[aprssig] vx-8 mic-e type code & ui-view32

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Tue Apr 5 09:22:44 EDT 2011

And don't forget that KPC vs TAPR (paccomm and MFJ) TNCs translate the "has
been digipeated" flag differently... some place a flag by each digi, the
other by only the last digipeater.  This is easily visible in the raw ax.25
headers when in KISS mode. As much as I hate to say it, once these things
are out on the "wild" we just have to live with them.  Even if the manu
offers a firmware update, not everyone is going to apply it and we will
still have the odd-ball issues to deal with.  :-(

Wes