[aprssig] FS: HH2 Semi-kit $30 ea

Rich Osman lists at n1oz.net
Mon Apr 4 13:13:47 EDT 2011

Yeah, I know.  Largely historical interest. I have three of these.
Includes the hard to find stuff;

Printed Circuit Board
Preprogrammed PIC 18F252 (not sure of Rev, but it's fairly late - uses
10 Mhz crystal)
10 Mhz crystal
FRAM
rotary encoder
4 X 20 LCD
piezo beeper
5W 20V Zener
Sort of the 39 ohm 2W resistor - I used 2 X 18 ohm 2W in series and
epoxied them to the chassis.

These are early rev boards that need to be manually jumpered

Picture of what you get here:

http://www.n1oz.net/GottaGo/HH2.JPG

docs and latest firmware at

http://www.hamhud.net/hh2/index.html

If you've not built one of these before, i suggest you */not /*start now.

Pickup in DFW or $5 shipping in flatrate box within the US.
International shipping at actual postage. Payment by Paypal or certified
funds.

--
mailto:lists at n1oz.net     http://www.n1oz.net       ARS: N1OZ
Rich Osman;  POB 93167; Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport)