[aprssig] Digital repeater Objects

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 21:25:59 EDT 2010

Oh yea!  Duh!   ... But those with frequency do risk a world-wide collision, right?  Therefore freq for a name ain't such a good idea after all.  I was thinking of the user seeing the freq on the display...like on your locakl info page...

re-think time.

Thanks
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)