[aprssig] Remote programming a KPC3+ via RF

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 11:23:39 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Ralph Milnes <ralphmilnes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Clay,
>

> Can you receive anything from the DIGI in HyperTerm? A relayed APRS packet,
> for example?
>

> It would seem if you can hear a response on the D700, then something should
> display in Hyperterm.
>

> Could it be a problem with the display settings in HyperTerm? I  use WinPack
> mostly so I’m no that familiar with HyperTerm.

My first guess will be the parameter on the TNC for automatially
change from command to talk mode. Then I will go to check on monitor
parameters. I assume you can blame those if you don't see response
from the remote station. I use most Kantronics, so I am not familiar
with MFJ commands.
 Hope my ideas may help you.

--
Neville