[aprssig] Beta-quality APRS device statistics

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed May 19 15:35:21 EDT 2010

I noticed that the HamHUD TOCALL APRHH2 shows up in the TOCALL list, but does not show up in the % of use list (first list).  I am wondering what we are missing in our reporting that is causing them not to show up.

Also, all RTrak hardware uses the OpenTracker 1+ TOCALL, so I would like to think there is a small percentage of trackers that are reporting as OpenTrackers are actually RTrak hardware.  Until I can convince Scott to give the RTrak firmware a different TOCALL, it will have to be that way.  I would like to use somthing such as APRRT1, APRRT2, ect.

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com