[aprssig] usb - serial

Jim WU3V james at wu3v.net
Sat May 1 20:11:23 EDT 2010

It may be in the implementation of the specific protocols. I have 4 of the
Hawking units and I never had a problem I gave a few of them to other local
users for usage with the hf rms here, however the protocol is Extended DED
Host that is a very chatty protocole and it is constantly polling and
looking for data.

Jim wu3v aab8mt