[aprssig] usb - serial

J. Gary Bender, WS5N ws5n at wildblue.net
Sat May 1 20:23:13 EDT 2010

Not the same gear, but the same mfgr.
I have had no problems connecting the older Vantage Pro (not "2") with the data logger a PC.  I've used two different Win-XP PCs and two different USB-Serial adapters.

I don't recall seeing an APRS specific data logger for the original VP.  I am shipping my WX data in over the internet for now.  Have not tried RF yet, for the Davis VP, but I think it will need to go through a PC on the way to the radio.
  J. Gary Bender, WS5N
  Fence Lake, New Mexico USA