[aprssig] 18 Wheeler APRS pix?

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 17:00:42 EST 2010

I respectfully disagree, but not with flames. You are missing a few bytes of history.

The 11 meter chaos was a result of shortsighted, single-terms (4yr max. each)
administrations attempting to fix a "problem" with the wrong approach. This gave
us a new electronics sub-industry with imported CB radios and radar detectors,
more national regulations, and, yes, a bunch of new jobs. Government aggravated
the situation, not the long haul independent truckers, in my not so humble opinion.

Charlie, N5EXY.
South Suburban Greater Hutto