[aprssig] aprstracker-0.11 configuration issue on linux

Joe Kirby joekirby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:16:51 EST 2010

Greetings all:

I am using the 16F628 version of aprstracker-0.11 on a FoxTrac TT3
clone. I am unable to get atprogrammenu to successfully connect. I can
connect to the tracker using minicom and receive a "A T 0x04 0x7f"
reply. When I run the atprogrammenu utility, usually just attempts to
connect at 4800 and 9600 baud for a few times and then exits. About
every ten attempts running the utility, it will reply with

Putting APRSTracker in programming mode...
APRSTracker ver: 11 memver: 4 in programming mode
Reading current eeprom contents...

And then it just sits there.

Any suggestons?

Thanks.