[aprssig] AGWPE Issues ?

Ron Stordahl N5IN ronn5in-aprssig at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 21:04:01 EST 2010

Without more details of your application I can't address it directly, however I have been using BPQ32's AGWtoBPQ interface which can substitute for AGWPE.  I use it in place of AGWPE between UIView32 and a KISS enabled TNC to send and receive UI packets on 144.39.  It has been running for years on XP without a single hiccup.  Go to the BQ32 Yahoo Group to read the configuration details re UIView32.

Or check here:

http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm

Ron, N5IN