[aprssig] AGWPE Issues ?

kc2lsb kc2lsb at arrl.net
Fri Jan 8 20:36:59 EST 2010

The free version I believe is still a 16 bit app and has been known to cause
a number of problems since windows 2000 and up.  In my group, we tell
everyone not to even bother and go for the one time fee on the pro version.
It has been worth the small investment in our opinions.
As for the lockup of ptt, I have seen that due to rf in the keying
transistor and bypassing with a small cap usually does the trick.  This is
not to say that your issue isn't the software, just another possibility.