[aprssig] APRS Messenger now has APRS over PSK-63

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Feb 28 14:14:31 EST 2010

Pop the $$$ and get the AGEPE PRO version.  It will do KAM tones
natively and the dial frequencies line up.  That's what I'm running as
KJ4ERJ-1 (my APRSIS32 client talking AGW to AGWPEpro and TEXT to APRS
Messenger).  APRS Messenger is running as KJ4ERJ-15, but is receive-only
until I can get a 30m antenna put up.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - IGating AX.25 and PSK-63 APRS in Palm Bay, FL