[aprssig] APRS Messenger now has APRS over PSK-63

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 14:08:03 EST 2010

On 2/28/2010 9:41 AM, Frank or Barbara Rossi wrote:
> Trying to get APRS Messenger and UI-View using the AGW Packet engine
> APRS dial frequencies to line up.
> Currently using the 2100 Hz version of APRS Messenger with the dial
> set at 10.1476 on USB.
> Several stations and I have exchanged messages, works great.
> I figure if I could get the dial frequencies to line up, I could
> I-Gate AX25 APRS and PSK-63 APRS at the same time,
> same radio and same computer.
> The AGW Packet engine will only decode tones 2100/2300.
> With dial set at 10.1476 on USB AX25 tones are to low to decode
> without changing dial frequency, and then PSK-63 APRS is off frequency.
>
> Should I be using a different version of APRS Messenger to get the
> tones to line up ?
> Also What would the dial frequency and USB/LSB be ?

The FREEWARE version of AGWpe only offfers the 2100/2300 tones.     The
PAY-FOR AGWpe "Pro" version offers the choice of standard 1600/1800 KAM
tones or the original 2100/2300 tones.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

NEW!    Universal HF/VHF/UHF Antenna Mounting System
   http://wa8lmf.net/mobile/UniversalAntMountSystem.htm

   http://wa8lmf.net/DigiPaths

Symbols Set for UI-View,
UIpoint and APRSplus: