[aprssig] APRS Messenger now has APRS over PSK-63

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Sun Feb 28 13:47:45 EST 2010

Frank,

The 2100 Hz tone frequency was designed to work in conjunction with KAM
tones of 1600 and 1800 Hz. To be compatible with PK-232 and AGWPE tones
the PSK audio would have to be 2600 Hz.

I can compile a version with a 2600 Hz PSK output if your transceiver
SSB filter can pass that audio frequency.

Let me know if will and I'll add that tone frequency to the available
options.

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales