[aprssig] Portable APRS

Eric Hansen skyssx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 11:35:19 EST 2010

I saw that one. I doubt the efficacy, but it's worth a try. It reads like it
is a general purpose TNC, for all bands, not something APRS specific. I have
iAPRS on my phone right now, it allows access to the APRS-IS as a viewer,
and if you have an OpenAPRS account, you can post your position to the IS.
Planned future improvements are smart beaconing and full two way APRS
support through the IS gated to RF. With AT&T's coverage and reliability
though, only using the IS relegates it to toy status.