[aprssig] Item

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Aug 16 10:23:23 EDT 2010

It just occurred to me that this doesn't solve an RF user sending one
simplex to another RF user, but I have enough trouble manually
formatting one to send to myself with a computer and keyboard, I can't
imagine doing one with a spin knob and push button.  As long as the
ItemInMessage came from the -IS, all local RF users could benefit from
the conversion and transmission.  (They'll all see the message anyway if
they care to look).