[aprssig] Item

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Aug 16 10:18:11 EDT 2010

Would it be "reasonable" or a mistake to have an IGate that can detect
these ItemInMessage that is being gated to RF based on the existing
rules and actually convert it to an Item packet over RF?  Assuming that
the messages are generated by individuals, if the IGate did this, and
still forwarded the message as well, the recipient would be notified of
the transmission, and the Item would be visible (assuming the radios
actually parse Items correctly as I believe they do Objects).