[aprssig] Digipeater Question - Unused WIDE2

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Apr 6 01:10:31 EDT 2010

Ok, same question but with WIDE1 instead of WIDE2?  If this is done by a
particular TNC, wouldn't it end up killing the intent of a
WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 original path if it decremented and retransmitted as
DIGICA-LL*,WIDE1,WIDE2-1?  (DIGICA-LL* is the bogus digi's callsign-SSID
inserted).

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ