[aprssig] Use call without SSID?

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:29:51 EDT 2009

I don't control any digis.

But when I've been operating whatever mode for decades, maybe DXing or APRS or whatever, and someone with 4 days' experience and bad data tries to tell me that what I've been is incorrect -- well I "put them on permanent disregard". If that means a BUDLIST entry, that's ok. It saves arguing all around and let's the new guy go learn it on his own. Trying to correct someone when they have such limited experience just makes me think they're not open for correction, or even discussion.

7 3
Earl