[aprssig] Use call without SSID?

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:02:51 EDT 2009

I was under the impression that specific SSIDs for specific types of station was discontinued several years ago.

And one other thing -- I usually treat an "SSID nazi" as I would treat a 20-meter "DX cop" -- I put them on permanent disregard. On APRS that means I BUDLIST them out of every single piece of equipment I can control.

7 3
Earl