[aprssig] Please, standardize UTF-8 for APRS

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Tue Sep 22 13:27:50 EDT 2009

I confirm that string of six Finnish characters was what I originally sent.

73s,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales