[aprssig] Future Concept for APRS

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Mon Sep 21 14:50:25 EDT 2009

I'm programming in Visual Basic 6.

The program sets the serial TNC into converse mode, messages are
assembled from whatever is typed into a textbox so this would depend
upon the language settings of the PC.

The program doesn't connect directly with the APRS-IS but I can send
messages to the local igate MB7UBN.

73s,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales