[aprssig] 6M APRS?

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Mon Sep 14 21:49:19 EDT 2009

Bob,
My 6m APRS Igate is on the air listening to 50.62 as suggested.  I am
unsure what to TX out as.  It is fixed IGATE for 6M in Michigan.

Did the group decide on a XXXXN-N scheme?  What is the suggested beacon
freq?  Suggested mobile and fixed paths?

I don't want to hurt anyone, listening is fun, but I would like to TX also.

The javAPRS is the latest version from Pete and is sending into APRS-IS
as KB8ZGL-6M.  The callsign of the actual IGATE Adjunct is KB8ZGL-5

Thanks, I look forward to playing on 6M!

Mike
kb8zgl