[aprssig] APRS Messenger (freeware APRS messaging program)

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Tue Sep 8 13:39:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've just added the latest version (v1.1.0) to the web page.

It's now fully working as I've added message acknowledgement with the
Decay algorithm and Delay-Acks included to improve message throughput
and reliability.

In initial tests compared to UI-View I'm surprised how fast it is in
comparison over a busy network.

If you have any feedback please contact me.

73s,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales