[aprssig] Nuvi 350 full?

Bruce W. Martin aprs at almostanywhere.com
Sat Oct 24 00:17:38 EDT 2009

On Oct 23, 2009, at 8:05 PM, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> One thing I love about the NUVI (with the Argent cable) is that
> it sorts all the nearby APRS stations by distance!
>
> Question.  How do I selectively DELETE the 500 mile away
> stations that I am no longer interested in.  My NUVI is saying
> it is full and I don't see how to selectively delete...

I don't have my Nuvi in front of me  so I can't be exact. I edit the
waypoints I want to keep with a Map Symbol other than the default
waypoint symbol. Then I delete all waypoints by symbol and delete the
waypoints with the default symbol. I'm not sure exactly what key
strokes get you to do those but that is the basic idea.

Hope that helps,

Bruce, KQ4TV

--
Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV