[aprssig] Nuvi 350 full?

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 22:22:49 EDT 2009

I hope so also - just bought one and don't yet have the cable. There is an itty
bitty reset button that probably wipes everything. I would like to find a cheap
(free) program like Waypoint that I have been using with my etrek. Then I suppose
settings could be saved before pushing the little button - - -

Go, Texas! Beat 'Bama!
de Charlie, N5EXY, EM10fl,
South Suburban Greater Hutto