[aprssig] Tier 2 Routing Question

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Oct 22 10:53:21 EDT 2009

I'm glad to have it explained at least.  I was thinking that possibly
something had happened in my recent client upgrade that cause the
packets to be non-routed through the -IS.  I'll turn on my SEP field
until the problem goes away.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

SEP = Somebody Else's Problem
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somebody_Else%27s_Problem)

 From Douglas Adams book Life, the Universe and Everything:

"An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't
let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem.... The
brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot. If you look at it
directly you won't see it unless you know precisely what it is. Your
only hope is to catch it by surprise out of the corner of your eye."