[aprssig] Tier 2 Routing Question

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Thu Oct 22 10:38:59 EDT 2009

You are correct.  I am not an aprs2.net person but I am the author of the software they use and I was informed by email early this morning of the changes they implemented.  They have implemented one feature that is designed solely for core servers which is causing a portion of their feeds are not being sent to the core servers.  They have been informed of this error and we should see it corrected today.

Their changes were implemented to improve APRS-IS performance.  As often happens, however, there was a misunderstanding of how certain things work causing the error in configuration.  I hope all are not too inconvenienced by this temporary interruption in service.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net