[aprssig] DX-cluster Messaging? (CC-cluster)

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 02:16:06 EDT 2009

Just for grins, I changed over to one of the other local 9600 lans for
my drive to work this morning.  I didn't realize it was carrying a
fairly heavy load of DXCluster traffic...

It was way cool...

Seeing all the DX calls and HF frequencies pop up was fun and a good
encouragement towards getting on the air on HF at home.

It also led to some ideas of how to make the best use of the resources
at hand.   How about a 9600 MHz 220 MHz feed of DXCluster spots,
traffic incidents, and 144.39 mobiles -- then use a 2 meter or 440
clear channel - at the most one digi - for the uploaded posits...
Hmmm.

73
Bill - WA7NWP