[aprssig] Somewhat OT - Cradle pinout for Nuvi 350

Garrett Sloan Garrett at datplace.com
Wed Nov 18 16:06:38 EST 2009

I can't remember off the top of my head, but if you look at the tracker2
forum in the pictures section, there is a photo group of pictures I took
during the rewiring of my nuvi to power and connect to it all through the
rear jack on the cradle. On the cradle from above, looking down on the 4 pc
board traces (back of the cradle away from you) I believe its ground on the
rightmost trace (the left pin looking at the back of the nuvi) and +5 on the
leftmost trace (the right pin looking at the back of the nuvi) The two
middle ones aren't used on the cradle or connected, these are the ones I
used and spliced inside the nuvi to get data out the back.

Hope this helps,
Garrett Sloan
VE6RKY