[aprssig] Somewhat OT - Cradle pinout for Nuvi 350

Derek Koonce derek at dkoonce.com
Wed Nov 18 15:39:44 EST 2009

I'm going to get the cable for the Nuvi 350 but the cable does not
supply power. Since I need to hook power through the cradle, which I do
not have due to space issue, Can someone tell me what the connection
signals are for the back of the Nuvi 350?

If looking at the back from left to right, call it contacts 1 through 4.
I can see that 4 is ground - connects to shell of USB. What is 1, 2, and
3 used for - one of these have to be power and I suspect the other two
are TX and RX.

--
Derek Koonce
KE6JTP