[aprssig] Newbie Path Question

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Sun May 17 08:57:52 EDT 2009

That makes much more sense Josh, I saw the post EARLY this AM but I was half
asleep and thought thats what it was. Apparently some home station was set
up nearby and they are using RELAY and they can reach the closer "anchor"
digi. So a path of RELAY,WIDE2-1 should work for you.

It's a bit old fashioned but if that is what you have to work with ain't got
much of a choice otherwise. You will find that is the case in many parts of
the country. It's not PERFECT but few things in life are and this is a
hobby, can't make a club or group EVERYWHERE there are hams to set up an
ideal digi system. Maybe someday if enough interest perks up then you will
have enough motovation to improve and make changes.

Rich