[aprssig] Newbie Path Question

Len Revelle n9ij at comcast.net
Sun May 17 08:17:59 EDT 2009

If the local digi is still using RELAY then set your D7 for
RELAY,WIDE2-1. Then try to make contact with the RELAY owner and
suggest he change his alias to WIDE1-1.

Regardless of what the current standard is, the only way you will be
able to use the system is with what you have. The RELAY may have other
users that you can get to know and work with.

Len Revelle N9IJ
n9ij at comcast.net