[aprssig] Newbie Path Question

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Sun May 17 07:54:39 EDT 2009

I did some more playing around last night and this morning.  And it
appears as if there is a digi closer to me than the ones on the
aprs.fi map.  However it never ACK's anything unless I have relay in
the path, which I understand is obsoleted.  How can I find out the
call of this digi.  I would like to contact the owner and see if we
can get it reconfigured with non obsolete settings.

Thanks,
Josh Smith
KD8HRX

email/jabber:  juicewvu at gmail.com