[aprssig] APRS Map for Dayton Hamfest (2)...

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed May 13 13:18:35 EDT 2009

I have revised the APRStt handout map for Dayton.

This version adds the actual LAT/LON digits xx/yy too so that
users with a D7 or VX-8R (without a GPS) can enter their
coordinates easily by simply changing the two diigts of LAT/LON
for their present location on the map:

LAT 3949.yy
LON 8415.xx

Print the picture from the image on the www.aprs.org/aprstt.html
web page.
Hopefully later today, I will have a full map AND DTMF
instructions.

Bob, Wb4APR