[aprssig] APRS Map for Dayton Hamfest...

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri May 8 16:22:08 EDT 2009

> Maybe we can get someone to set up UI-View
> with those maps inside Hara and start a
> [where-is-everybody display]

Yes, I would encourage everyone with a BOOTH or Flea Market
space that is invovled with APRS to have a LIVE display zoomed
into the Arena scale so that all passer's by can have a look.

APRSdos has had a map showing even the indoor tables since about
1995.  I think WinAPRS can display that map, but I donno about
others.  But the Google map for UIview that Keith put up today
on the Uiview YAHOO group will certainly cover the fleamarket
and the roof of the
buildings..

Bob, WB4APR