[aprssig] Re : Re : NWS ON rf

Steve Jones steve.jones at rogers.com
Sun May 10 19:20:14 EDT 2009

On May 10, 2009, at    5:26 PM, rttyman wrote:

> Think you will be not happy if from backbone will came "fault"
> positions with EIxxx in source and mixed up with real
> EI APRS traffic. Same for me.

The only problem I see is if you're trying to gate all the APRS-IS
traffic to RF.

If you're just interested in EI aprs traffic, just gate EI and set a
geographic range centered on your country.

That should keep out most tactical calls originated from other
geographic areas with the same alphanumeric filter.

--
Steve <steve.jones at rogers.com>