[aprssig] On-Star

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed May 6 00:15:37 EDT 2009

How hard is it to physically tap into the Onstar GPS?  I wouldn't mind
doing a translator if there's a demand for it.  I just bought a vehicle
tonight myself, but it's a Nissan.  My Honda got totaled a couple of
weeks ago - my tracker actually got a packet out a couple of seconds
after I got hit, when I'd slowed down to 14 mph but hadn't managed to
get out of the lane yet.

If anyone has suggestions on antenna setups for a Nissan Pathfinder that
won't interfere with putting stuff on the roof rack, let me know.

Scott
N1VG