[aprssig] AEA PK 80 TNC setup

Byron Smith wa6ylb at verizon.net
Wed Mar 25 18:12:08 EDT 2009

I believe the first three switches sections (left to right) set the over
the air speed (300,1200,9600). Only have
switch 2 up (1200 baud). The next five switch sections is the baud rate to
your PC. Choices are
300, 1200, 2400, 4800 and 9600 baud. Only have one of these choices up at a
time.
I usually ran with switch 2 & 7 up (1200 baud on the air, 4800 baud). You
must have the fastest tnc internal components to keep up with 9600 baud.
Hence, I ran 4800 by choice as I had less errors in characters.

B.