[aprssig] emergency beacon called wide1-1 today

Rusty Hemenway nnn0fjk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:27:47 EDT 2009

Has anybody called his residence ?

From: aprssig-bounces at tapr.org [mailto:aprssig-bounces at tapr.org] On Behalf
Of Charles Mills
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:59 AM
To: TAPR APRS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [aprssig] emergency beacon called wide1-1 today

Did some googling around, plane and unit might belong to:

KD0CVN

Peter D Howell

1472 Iowa Ave West

ST Paul, MN 55108

That beacon was  over a residential area - if he was in trouble and went
down, we'll know soon enough.

Possibly a misconfigured TT3.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Jeff King <king.robert.j at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Mr Jeffrey L Ross