[aprssig] DSTAR Freq in Status text?

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Tue Mar 10 19:40:15 EDT 2009

Bob,
Is there anyway I can denote that it is DStar and not analog in my
Status text?  ie. FFF.FFF d*
or something like that?  I would like people to know I am not on analog
at the time when I have d* on.
Will other d-710s only pickup the freq. if it has Mhz as the last 3
characters of the 10?

Thanks,
Mike
kb8zgl