[aprssig] HAMFEST Objects (again)

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:52:15 EDT 2009

I have the text figured out for our hamfest coming up this month.

Should I just put it up as an object from my home station in UIView32 (or)

is there a better way to put it on as a btext or similar on one or both of our super digis?

My home is out in the boonies rather far removed from the Chicago area and the club owns a super digi in southern Cook Co that I have control of.

Would that be a better idea than the UIView object? The tnc is a kpc3 v8.3.

The first three lines will display ferfectly on the D700/710's.

_  =a space

HFEST-19_

Su JUL 19_

I57 Xit327