[aprssig] HAMFEST Objects (again)

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 22:20:00 EDT 2009

Bill,

  HUH?
  The D700 *DOES* do the symbols!  I have done it.  It's been a while. You have to selct special and the correct / or \ and the character.

 It does have a problem, however with a two digit date.  The D700 won't allow an SSID above 15, I think.  The work around is to put the first digit in the call:

  For a fest on the 15th   Call sign is :  HFEST1-5

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/