[aprssig] EchoLink and other Local Info - Future?

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 13:18:17 EDT 2009

Futher on this issue,  here is a picture that shows the range of options
in the AGWpe KISS port management capabilities.

This screen shot shows the AGW TNC setting dialog. One of four instances
of UIview running on this PC shows in the background.    Note that the
pop-down list box is showing only about HALF the range of TNCs
explicitly supported by AGWpe. In this instance, AGW is splitting the
VHF and HF streams from a classic original KAM TNC on physical COM2 into
separate logical ports for use by different programs.

      <http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/AGWpe_TNC_Setup.gif>     [220KB  XGA-sized
GIF image]