[aprssig] Q: What's the Omni DF Formula

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 03:03:57 EDT 2009

Reading the spec, I see the PHG circle formula, but not the Omni DF circle formula.  Can anyone provide it?
I made an Excel spreadsheet with a nifty bubble chart and somewhat of a size approximation, but would like to use the formula that is (hopfully) determined by more than my (highly, of course) educated guesses.

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI

FINALLY, an up to date APRS Beginner Guide - 2009.
Direct link:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS Beginner Guide - K9DCI Ver 5-1.pdf
OR
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click the APRS Beginner INFO link under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/?/page/Amateur_Radio_Control/

  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/