[aprssig] Gating Objects from Internet to RF (fina?l)

Michael Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Wed Jul 22 16:55:17 EDT 2009

Lynn,
What you quoted from me is accurate, however, I thought the fromcall would
be better as ECHOSRV.  Thus only one "callsign" while tactical is used to
send.

I agree with Steve and I am not certain that each individual callsign makes
sense either.  I just know I objected to my object coming from something I
don't have control of....

Hmmmm.... We need to think this through a little further.. I still agree it
would be nice to have especially with autotune on the d710s.  I wish I had
this capability every road trip I go on.  I always end up plotting IRLP and
EchoLink nodes for my trip ahead of time, but it would be so much nicer to
just have it pop up on my 710.

Mike
kb8zgl