[aprssig] Failed APRS?

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Tue Jan 20 05:54:38 EST 2009

   I've configured the OT1+ in my bike to switch to another profile when it
stops (slows down below 1 km/h speed), and to transmit a packet at that
point, so I'll get a packet at that right moment (and then every 30
minutes I think). When it's moving (speed over 2 km/h or something) it's
using the Smart Beaconing algorithm.