[aprssig] ETI-1 et all...

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:19:27 EST 2009

> If this thing ends up in NH, ME, northeast MA... I'll be on my way... photos
> only.

Photos only? Don't forget an audio recording of 144.39. Remember, we
have no evidence they aren't identifying with voice, CW, or NOGATE.
You may find they are completely legal once you are within RF range.

Also, I wouldn't compare the magnitude of this problem to repeater
jammers. ETI-* has not been detrimental to the system in any way. It's
not worth quitting work and school for me to track down.

Tom KD7LXL