[aprssig] spaces in object names .02c

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Fri Aug 14 13:28:02 EDT 2009

Steve Noskowicz wrote:
> [...]

When you need to type in "K9DCI   A" to designate an object.  How hard do you
have to think about the number of spaces that go between?  Remembering 9 chars
in object names, and counting the number of chars is a deterrent to quick and
effective communications.  I'm not sure I like spaces in the middle at all.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW